Do you know how much you mean to me Henley Charlevoix?
You mean the world. You were sent by God to be my wings, my arrow who reminds me of what is most important.
I love you more than every grain of sand on the Sleeping Bear Dunes, more than every star in the Rocky Mountain sky.
God knew we needed you and he blessed us with you.
The past two years have been the best of my life, with you in it.
I love your golden hair, your eyes like the deep blue sea, I love your snuggles, I love your skin and how sweet you are. I love your compassion and how much you are starting to talk. I love your love for your blankie and your dance moves. I love your rock collecting skills and your love for pockets. We have a connection deeper than any human being Henley. You were my buddy when we started this journey. I am ever grateful for you baby girl.
Always be kind Henley, strive for greatness, always find a way to serve others, befriend the weak, the small, the timid, the harsh, the forgotten. When you are lost seek Jesus, he will point you in the weight direction. Be humble. Be grateful for all the blessings you have. Your sister is your best friend and your daddy is your prince. YaYa is always there for you. Aunt Dana and auncle darwn are your god parents they promised to guide you and love you always.
You’re my Henny Hen. My sweet bucket of sunshine. You bring my hearty the greasiest joy.
I love you I like be you I love you be you.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment