Friday, May 25, 2018

Conversations with our 2 year old, Henny

May 24, 2018: “Night night hair cut, night night hair cute. Night night hair.” After you had your first hair cut. 😂

May 25, 2018: “God bless you!” “I love you a bushel peck, hug neck!” In the car...so cute.

June 1, 2018: You say, “stop it,” to everything now... it’s pretty funny. Like I say, Henley time to go to bed. And you say, “Stop it Mommy.” 😂

June 13, 2018 “No ma’am daddy, you go timeout.” In the car while camping ⛺️ so funny!

June 15, 2018: “I not sleep in there, my pillow’s not working.” About taking a nap in our tent in Indiana...it was hot and we were sweaty. Lol.

June 28, 2018: YaYa arrived to Aunt Jennifer’s and she gave you big kisses where she “gobbles” you up and you said, “Eat me YaYa!” So funny,

July 6, 2018: “I have to go work on my car now.” You are so busy and so talkative these days, I wish I could record your voice all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment