Dear Henny,
My blue-eyed babe. We have spent every single day together
for the past two years. Stuck like glue. On my hip, in a carrier, holding my
hand, by my side.
And the day has come for you to start school. Every time we pass Bethany School you say, "Halen's school!" Now you will join your big sister there darling.
I know you will have an amazing time, I know you are ready.
I am ready for you to start this new chapter, but it is still bittersweet for
mommy.
You are going to soar this year, you will learn your colors,
numbers, how to be in a classroom, you will make friends and finally gain some
independence from being the little sister in our house.
I am so proud of you bright baby of mine. From the day you
were born you have been our little ray of sunshine. You smile every single
morning when I get you out of your crib, and every single time I get you up
from nap.
My happy happy baby. May this be the beginning of your
scholarly journey. The key is awaiting for you to unlock the possibilities life
has for you.
Jesus has woven a special gift into your soul and I am so
excited for you to discover what that is. Jesus loves you so much and will nurture you every step of the way.
Happy First Day of Pre-School Henley Charlevoix.
I love you more than every stay in the Rocky Mountain sky,
more than every grain of sand on the Sleeping Bear Dunes.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment