Wednesday, December 7, 2016

SIX is for sitting up and sweet potatoes

Henley my little. I can't believe you're six months old! Month five just flew right by. You are now army crawling everywhere, you can sit up and you started eating mommy's homemade baby food. We started with sweet potatoes and you loved them. Now you're eating butternut squash and you love that too. You are such a joy to have in our lives. You beam your radiant smile at everyone you meet. You love your swimming classes, giggling with your big sister, learning daddy, and everything mama. You and me baby, we're stuck like glue. You absolutely love nursing and we still co-sleep... ( I just can't seem to stop... I adore hearing you breathe and being able to cuddle your precious body close to mine. And I think it's best for you.) Your first thanksgiving was a lot of fun at Papa's house in New Braunfels. And now your first Christmas is just a few weeks away. So fun!

We love you baby girl.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment