Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oh how I adore month FOUR!! ❤️

Henley Charlevoix... You are 4 months old!!! I can hardly believe it. You have grown SO much in the last month. Your darling personality is shining through...you are so happy, you smile so much now, and you GIGGLE! You hardly ever get upset, only when you're hungry or really sleepy. You reach for your toes, you're trying so hard to sit up, and to roll over. You have been sucking your left thumb (which daddy is thrilled about a lefty!), but lately you've discovered your hippo wubbanub. So we shall see which you prefer. You love when mommy sings, you love watching your sister, and you love daddy's low voice. You don't like being left out. We exclusively breastfeed and you don't like bottles yet (even though we need to try again because daddy and I need a date night.) You co-sleep with daddy and I, we love it. You sleep so soundly and I absolutely love snuggling with you all night. You are a perfect fit for our family! 

We love you so Lil H. 

Love, 

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment