Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Standing up is really cool when you're 10 months old

Sweet baby Henley! You're 10 months old! I can hardly believe it. You are everywhere...you want to explore everything. You crawl and pull up and cruise along the couch. You even stand up on your own and just stand there with amazing balance. You love food...all kinds you eat beans, watermelon, blueberries, apples... all cut up. Because ever since you got your first tooth you want to eat like a big girl.

You are still nursing great. You have started playing with your sister and boy does she make you laugh...and then make you cry. (She can be a tough lover.) You can say, "Dada," and know who your daddy is. You beam when your YaYa enters the room.

This month we've had Valentines Day and swim classes, the weather is warmer and I've loved dressing you in cute onesies. AND I can put your hair in one or two pigtails, so that is super cute. You are such a ham, so smiley and happy. I LOVE being home with you.

Life is better with you in it beautiful baby.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment