Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Nine months... the littlest big girl is emerging

Henley! My baby is growing up too fast! I love this stage so much, but some moments I look at you and you're already acting like you're a big girl. How is that possible?? Time is truly incredible. How it can seem to last forever and then go by in an instant.

You are the sweetest, happiest ham. Your belly laughs could cure the darkest of days. Your smile melts my heart. I absolutely love being your mama and being home with you everyday all day. Such a blessing. You love to wave and have registered waving is to say hi. You love to clap! Especially when we sing. You are a pro at army crawling and have gotten up on all fours to truly crawl a few times. You pull up everywhere...the couch, the pack n play, on toys, even the rock n play where new babies from the daycare sleep. It's wild to see younger babies than you because in my mind you are the baby.

Your hair is getting so long, it's definitely darker than your sisters and Yaya swears you have curls. :) I can put your hair into a little pony tail right on top. It's so cute! You sleep pretty great, only getting up to nurse once a night. You are still nursing beautifully, but you want food. I've made you all kinds of yummy foods, mostly vegetables. Like zucchini, turnips, rutabagas, green beans, peas. And you like it all. I even give you big slices of cantaloupe, honeydew or orange to gnaw on and you love it. You still have no teeth. You love swim class, you are up to four seconds under water!

You love being around your sister and mommy. Daddy makes you smile. You have shown some separation anxiety lately, which is endearing for me. You love the Johnny Jumper, we put you in it the other night at Julie's house. You are starting to get into everything.

You are pure joy my Henley Charlevoix. Twenty two pounds of soft, darling, happy joy.

I love you so my little one.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment