Mommy is about to end phase one of this challenging year. My hair is proof we are almost done with chemo, my hair is growing back!
I will have three weeks between the end of chemo and surgery where I am excited to have fun with my family. I want to eat pumpkin pancakes, go to the park, snuggle in our jammies on the couch, laugh on a hike, eat a picnic lunch in the front yard or at the park, have friends over for dinner, dance on the pack porch, bake an apple pie, go to a pumpkin patch, enjoy each other.
You have been such a blessing to me during my treatments. You love me unconditionally regardless of the hairs on my head, the hairless eyelashes and eyebrows, the tiredness in my body. You see me as mommy, and I absolutely love it. You keep me going, you push me forward, I am able to step outside my cancer, my fear and be a mom. I get to laugh, cook, play, teach, read, snuggle, dance, sing and be with my babies.
Thank you my darling baby for loving me so much. Thank you for being my daughter.
Mommy loves you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment