People always talk about their second child so delicately, "Oh she's our baby." But until you have your second child you don't truly understand this concept.
You my beauty, are my baby. And from the beginning I was almost in denial that you would ever grow up. Your birth was so magical for me, then we brought you home and you were so tiny (for me anyway), I remember changing tour bum and your lil bottom was so tiny! And now here you are 12 weeks old...we've already done so much. And we even bought size 3 diapers last night... (I don't think we technically had to, but we had a coupon and they were out of size 2). But as we got home, and as I changed you my heart felt sad thinking about you already being in size 3 diapers....😳 I mean I just got you and now you're in the 99th percentile for weight, 85th in height...your smiling and starting to talk all the time. You'll be three months old soon and it's hard for your mama to accept.
I mean you're my baby! You're supposed to stay little forever. It's already hard enough watching your sister grow up so fast...please slow down. Jesus help me to enjoy the little moments, to truly be present.
I love you more than I ever thought possible Henley Charlevoix.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment