Friday, April 15, 2016

33 weeks

Hello my beauty. We had our 33 week appointment on Wednesday, we got to hear your precious heart beat and Halen wanted to help with every step. She loves measuring my belly, and putting the heart heat monitor on my belly. She's learning more and more about your arrival. Our midwife couldn't tell if you were head down, so she grabbed the ultrasound machine and confirmed you were indeed head down. She also was able to confirm that you are in fact our Henley GIRL. I just wanted another confirmation. 💗 

We discussed our birth plan and everything is becoming more and more real. I started packing our hospital bag, including lil outfits for you, pink bow, mittens, the quilt I used that YaYa made me when Halen was born, burp cloths that say your name on them. We're getting SO excited for your arrival sweet girl. 

Daddy thinks you will arrive May 25th...my guess is June 1st. YaYa arrives May 28th to help us. Papa & Gigi arrive on June 8th to help. My baby sprinkle is April 23rd, I am so excited to celebrate you! 

You are oh so loved baby girl! Stay cozy, developed those lungs, finish your growing and we'll see you in 7 weeks or less! Just not earlier than May 25th...okay? 

Love you more than you'll ever know.

Love, 

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment