Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hello little poppyseed.

Why hello there little one. This is your mommy, I found out you were growing in my tummy on Thursday, September 24th. Your big sister, Halen, woke me up really early. But I was too excited to go back to bed. I was seeking answers from God, which daddy and I had been praying about. Sure enough my question was answered...I was pregnant! I was covered in thankfulness and pure joy. We surprised your daddy about your arrival by putting mommy's "big sister" shirt YaYa had me wear when I became a big sister. Then after grabbing daddy some coffee, Halen woke daddy up to tell him the news. Daddy was so excited!!!




You are going to be such a perfect addition to our family. We've been praying for you and thinking about you for so long. Your big sister Halen is 16 months now, and is growing so fast into a busy toddler. She is very nurturing, smart and loving. I think she will be an incredible big sister.

I later called my doctor and made an appointment for October 16th, when they believe I will be about seven weeks along. We will get to hear your heartbeat and see a picture of you. As well as, hear your due date. Right now your estimated due date is June 2nd. Which is perfect. 2016 is going to be an incredible year. We're so exited to see if you're a boy or a girl and to meet you.

Get cozy in my tummy and prepare for some snuggle time with mama. I promise to give you everything you need, to protect you, love you unconditionally, pray over you, and fight for you.

I'll write again soon. Love always,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment